Monday, October 13, 2014

Oh, Nuts! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge on the Eureka Stamps challenge blog.  This week's theme is one of my all-time favorites: shaped cards.  I just love to make shaped cards -- the possibilities are endless, so I had so much fun with this one!
I used Eureka Stamps digi 16301 (Nutty Squirrel) and digi 16105(228) "Oh, Nuts" on this card.  I colored the Nutty Squirrel with Copic markers.  The papers are from Close To My Heart.  The leaf-shaped chipboard is from UmWow Studio, and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This acorn-shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut it out.  I also used a Spellbinder die for the shape behind the squirrel.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Jellypark Challenges -- Autumn/Fall
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art -- October Linky Challenge
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiments -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 153rd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i AM NUTS ABOUT THIS..........SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming and sweet. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun shaped card, cute image and fab colours!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete