Monday, October 20, 2014

Thankful -- for Whoopsi Daisy

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog. This week, our theme is 'Lots of Embellishments'.  I don't usually over embellish things, so this was truly a 'challenge' for me.  Here's what I did:

I used Linnie Bloom's sheet 414 for on this card. I colored her with Copic markers, then sponged the edges while it was still in the Spellbinder die with a couple colors of Tim Holtz distress inks (Spun Sugar and Dusty Rose).
I used lots of layers on this card - layers of paper, then chipboard flowers with layers of color on them.
The chipboard flowers are from UmWow Studio and they are covered with Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment was cut off the edge of a 12x12 piece of paper -- it's from Bella Blvd (all the designer paper is for this card).
Come join the 'Lots of Embellishments' challenge at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Julie, I do love your choice of background papers and your embellishments, thank you for making such a wonderful card for our challenge, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image...your papers are great with that chubby leg lil beauty. Love how her flower goes along with your paper. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete