Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Peace at Christmas

I've been participating in the DigiStamps4Joy progressive challenge since I joined the team in February. It has definitely helped me get some Christmas cards made ahead of the season.  I used this month's free digi to make 2 cards.  They look very similar, but if you look at the placement of the poinsettias, it is 2 different cards:


This digi is one of 3 sentiments.  I just love this saying! 
The flowers are stamped and cut with a set from Heartfelt Creations.  I used inks and a water brush over them.  Papers, brads, and inks are from Close To My heart.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
DigiStamps4Joy Christmas Challenge -- Oct.
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles -- 12 months of Christmas Cards link up

4 comments:

  1. two lovely designs! the flowers and sentiment are just beautiful. how many days until christmas?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your cards are so beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie this is just stunning. I so love the scrumptious flowers and the music score is a lovely touch. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of November.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete