Friday, November 6, 2015

Framed 'S' in Fall Colors

It's Friday, and I'm posting for Polkadoodle's Challenge blog, where a new challenge starts today.  For the next 2 weeks, show us your Autumn colors.  

I tried some things I've never attempted before on today's project:



The 'S', from Polkadoodles, is one of the new coloring pages.  This is Adult Coloring Pages, Alphabet 1.  I colored it with Copic markers. The designer paper on the top layer of the frame is from the Rose Budd Craft Collection Download. It's available in CD, too. 



The frame is an SVG cutting file from My Scrap Chick.  It took a few sheets of card stock, and a bunch of pop dots to construct it.

The butterfly is a die from Cheery Lynn.  The tie dye ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.   The bling is from Close To My Heart.

So, this was my first time using the new, awesome adult coloring pages from Polkadoodles, and the first time I've used these frames from My Scrap Chick.

Please join us the next 2 weeks for our Fall Colors challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.   I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #1 - ATG
Stars Stampz -- pick 3 (digi, sparkle, ribbon/bow)
D.L. Art -- November Linky party
Moving Along with the Times -- Leaves &/or Trees (leaves)

8 comments:

  1. Julie, this is absolutely stunning!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, great home decor project, beautiful design.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and I love all the layers. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love the layer and colors. Great idea and it looks frames where you can put on a shelf. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, love this. The layered frame makes this pop
    Penny (Polkadoodles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the layers in the frame. Thanks so much for joining us in our Bingo challenge at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete