Friday, November 27, 2015

Season's Greetings Shades of White -- for Polkadoodles

It's Friday, and it's time for some mid--challenge inspiration on the Polkadoodle's challenge blog.   This time, the theme is white, with one other color.   Hmm.  I thought long and hard about this one, and here's what I decided on...



I started with a Kraft base, then used white with shades of brown.  I just HAD to use these two beautiful deer.  They are so sweet, they speak to me.  It's deer hunting season right now here in NW WI, and while I know we have more deer in this state than people, I still don't like hunting season.  This card is my tribute to all the deer out there.  You can get the image individually here.  The whole Frosted Winter Octavia Collection Digital Download can be found here.  If you're more patient than me, and want the CD, that link is here. The shaped card design I used on this is also from Polkadoodles.  This is Elegant Card 2 SVG cutting file.  The sentiment is a freebie, found in the Polkadoodles store

The crinkle ribbon on this card is from 3 Girl JAM.  The banner die is from La La Land crafts. 

I hope you join us this coming week in our white plus one challenge.  It was a challenge for me, but a fun one.  Then, join our Facebook group, Polkadoodles Crafting, for even more inspiration!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge -- ATG
Fairytale Challenge -- Christmas without Red or Green
D.L. Art -- November Linky Party
PDE Linky Party -- ATG
Simply Create Too -- Snow - use only white
Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge -- ATG

10 comments:

  1. awww this is awesome looks like the DT all had the same colour in mind this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene you created and the die cuts. The deer are wonderful and you colored them so nice. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shape here, terrific colouring too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design. Great shape. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super coloring of those deer. And I love the shape of your card and the sparkle from the glittery papers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very, very pretty chick.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and I love all the sparkle.
    Mia - Polkadoodles GDT

    ReplyDelete