Saturday, April 30, 2016

A Birthday Mouse -- for Great Impressions Stamps

It's the weekend!  Happy Saturday, everyone!  I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps.

I have a birthday card to share today, with an adorable mouse, spreading birthday cheer....



This card uses E838 Mouse With Flower and Tags rubber stamp.  I colored the Mouse With Flower with Copic markers.  The G483 Tags rubber stamp is a set of 4 tags.  I cut them apart, using just one of them on this card. 

Papers on this card are from Photo Play -- Party Girl 12x12 papers.  I used some Die-namics cross stitched oval dies and some Close To My Heart Silver Foil tape.  The enamel dots are from my stash. 

There'll be a new challenge starting tomorrow on the Great Impressions blog -- come join the fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Critters & Creatures linky party -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable creation, loving the sketch and the little mouse is just too cute!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    xEllie
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party and
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some serious Cuteness..lol
    I love the little mouse!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete