Saturday, April 16, 2016

You Make My Life Bright -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Happy weekend, and hopefully, happy spring!   I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps
We're finally making some progress on Springtime here in NW Wisconsin.  Some warm days are bringing green grass and our first flowers of spring.  Daffodils are beginning to bloom.



This is Great Impressions Stickable F475 Daffodil.  I colored the Daffodil Trio with Copic markers.  The sentiment is D399 My Life, stamped with Cocoa ink.

Papers on this card are from Heartfelt Creations.

Have you entered the monthly challenge at Great Impressions blog? This month's theme is Ladies Night.  It goes all month, so there's plenty of time.  If you use a Great Impressions Stamp, link it to the Great Impressions Customer Gallery.  I'd love to see what you create!  


Don't forget to do some shopping at the Great Impressions Store!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas -- Welcome to April
ITDBK - Creative Playground -- Spring
Leinzlove Tear Bears -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG




8 comments:

  1. This is fab, love the daffodils!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty, the Daffodils surely speaks Spring to me!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! totally love it~!Thanks for joining us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie..so elegant.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Challenge at the Creative Playground....

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge!

    Theresa, DT Member
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers. I'd love to have some of those myself.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Julie!! So happy to be visiting you, your creation is amazing, I love the gorgeous yellow flowers. Hope things are settling down a little with work. Talk soon. Thanks so much also for playing along at Imagine That! Challenge at Creative Playground. Hugs my friend:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete