Thursday, July 27, 2017

Froggy Love -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

Woohoo!  Thursday!  This week is clicking right along!  It's time for some Thursday inspiration over on the Imagine That! Digistamp blog.  I spent some time last weekend playing with an adorable freebie, and some fun papers that match it.  I created a tag for today's inspirational post.  My husband loves frogs, so this one's for him! 

(freebie!)


I colored the frog using Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  The pocket was pre-colored.  I thought I'd use it because I liked it just the way it was!  The Frog in My Pocket papers match so perfectly!   This was all so fun to put together! 

I hope you find time to join the challenge this month over at the Imagine That! Creative Playground. You have until August 4.  If you use ANY Imagine That! Digistamp set, you can get a set for free.  This month's featured set is the Baby Mermaid:

Join us at the Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook Group, too. You'll find even more inspiration, fun, news, and friendship there. 

3 comments:

  1. Too darn cute!!Love the cute frog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Tag Julie!! We have a couple frog-loving fanatics over in our FB group too - I bet they'd love to see your tag too. :) Great post. I hope you're enjoying your time at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP - I sure love having you with us and seeing your awesome projects. Hugs, Kristy

    ReplyDelete