Saturday, July 1, 2017

Merry Christmas, Deer! -- for the 12 Months of Christmas

Another month, another Christmas card!  It's the first of the month, so it's time for another challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. The optional theme this month is "Oh, deer!"  Break out your deer and reindeer for a chance at the prizes by Bugaboo Stamps!

I used the lovely Bugaboo Stamps Reindeer Silhouette and Oh Deer papers by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles to create this:


I tend to keep my Christmas cards flat for easy mailing, and I did that with this one.  No need to add bulk and extra postage!

I hope you can join us this month.  Enter any Christmas card you'd like, but follow the optional theme to be eligible to win the prize from Bugaboo Stamps.  Enter 2 cards this month, and you'll be eligible for the papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles


1 comment:

  1. Julie, love the colors of your beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete