Friday, July 21, 2017

Sunflower Mini Gram -- for Pickled Potpourri


Hello, everyone!  I hope you are finding time to enjoy the summer. We've had a cool, rainy summer, but the flowers are beautiful!  Just like the flowers on this Sunflower Mini Gram from Pickled Potpourri Designs.

I printed the Sunflower Mini Gram on yellow paper, then used color pencils to color the designs on it. 

Here, I'm just getting started:

I love sunflowers, so this was very fun for me to color up!
All I need to do is write message on the other side, fold it in 3rds, seal the Sunflower Mini Gram, and it's done!
Pickled Potpourri has so many fun designs in their store, at very reasonable prices.  Please check it out for yourself!  Do you prefer rubber stamps?  Check out Red Rubber Designs instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment