Thursday, February 22, 2018

Happy Birthday -- to The Outlawz!

The Outlawz Challenges has turned 7!  They are celebrating in a number of ways.  One of them is by giving away a free digi (thank you, Sheepski Designs!) for crafters to create with.  I love sunflowers, so I just had to play along! 



I colored the sunflowers with Copic markers.  The papers on this card are from MHKDesigns.  Love the sunflowers in the background!  Since the card is for a birthday celebration, I just had to make it into a birthday card!  The sentiment is from an old set I've had forever from a company no longer in business (a real acrylic stamp -- I never use them anymore!!)  The shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart.  The dies behind the sunflower are from Spellbinders, and the die used to cut out the sentiment is from Paper Wishes.

That's it for this post!  Enjoy the celebration!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Special Challenge -- 7th birthday
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog -- optional theme, use a real stamp.  I did!!
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Sheepski Designs FB Challenge -- optional celebration theme

4 comments:

  1. Julie, love this image since I sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. Great papers to go with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this card is so beautiful with your coloring and choice of papers! Wow, such a great card design! So glad you are helping the Outlawz celebrate 7 years of challenges!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB
    http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring Julie and your choice of papers is perfect for the image! Thank you for joining in the celebrations and I hope you will stay around and play with us at the Outlawz for a long time to come! x

    ReplyDelete