Friday, February 23, 2018

Think Spring! for QKR Stampede

Friday!  Fri-yay!   We've gotten lots of fresh snow this week here in Northwest Wisconsin, so I thought this snowman would be in vogue for this week's Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  I don't know about you, but I'm thinking spring, and I think he is, too!



I hope he realizes that the same sun he's hoping for will be the end of him for the season!  This is QKR Stampede digi image Tan Snowman (Q-digi14702)  I colored the Tan Snowman with Copic markers, then used a die from Lawn Fawn to cut it out.  The card base is a cutting file from The Silhouette Design Store and was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our Anything Goes challenge.  I'd love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following Challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete