Friday, February 9, 2018

I'm Itching to be your Valentine! for QKR Stampede

It's Fri-yay!  And it's very close to Valentine's Day!  Since this is the last challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge blog before Valentine's Day, I thought I'd post one last card for the occasion today using a QKR Stampede image. 

This card uses Itching Valentine (ES-digi1201)and Itching Valentine Sentiment (ES-digi1107):


I colored Itching Valentine (well, actually, shaded it) with Copic markers. The designer paper, cut in a banner shape, is from Paper Whimsies.  The gold heart stickers are from Paper Wishes. 

QKR Stampede is a weekly challenge blog, and the challenges are Anything Goes, so I hope you can join us!  We have wonderful digis you can win (like these!!)

2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is just adorable. Love the image. Funny, but I have never been ice fishing. I get so cold outside in my old age with my diabetes my fingers just freeze. My nursing friend thinks I have Reynaud's Disease I think its just my diabetes. Enjoy your weekend. I will be joining my Mother in Baraboo to go dress shopping for her 50th Wedding Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this super cute card!! Made me smile!! Thanks for that!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete