Monday, May 21, 2018

Be Brave -- for The Path of Positivity

It's time for some mid-challenge inspiration over on the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  Our optional theme this month is "Choose your Favorite Color(s)".  Or, you can link up any inspirational project you'd like. 

One of our sponsors this month is Luna Girl.  Luna Girl has a huge online treasury of vintage images.  You can find almost any vintage theme you can think of!

For this card, using my favorite color, pink, I used the Luna Girl digital collage sheet, Floral Labels, to create this:


I used one of the labels from the Floral Labels sheet, cropped it, then sized it to the size I wanted it.  The background was created on the card base itself, using 3 shades of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.   The quote was found on a Unity Stamp set I own, but I  computer generated instead of stamping it to get it sized correctly.  The butterfly embellishment is from Art-C. 

This time of year, when the spring flowers are in bloom in their soft pastel colors, I like pinks, aquas, lilac colors.  As the seasons change, so does my taste in colors.  Soon, I'll be craving summer brights, then fall earth tones.  For now, though, I'm reaching for pink often.   

I hope you can still find time to link up with us over at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog for our optional 'Choose your favorite Color(s)' challenge.  I'd love to see what you create, and we have some great sponsors this month!  

2 comments: