Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's spring -- the Birds Need this House! for Simply Crafty SVGs

It's spring!  The birds are returning, and they are looking for places to nest.  My husband and I have several bird houses up in our yard, and he maintains some bluebird houses in a field near our house.  I like all things "bird" and "birdhouse".  I think that's why I found this SVG file at Simply Crafty SVGs so appealing. 

This is the Bird House Box:





The box goes together very easily.  I used papers from Graphic 45.
The wooden bird is from Close To My Heart.

Here's a view of the lid of the box removed:




One more view of the fun Bird House box:



Simply Crafty SVGs has wonderful files.  They cut cleanly, have tutorials to help with assembly, and are fun to put together.  Now, that's worth doing a little shopping for, don't you think?  Start here!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Card Mania -- Anything But a Card
Not Just Cards -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Fajna. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Card Mania ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Julia, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete