Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Friends Furever -- for Scribbles Designs

 It's my day to share some DT inspiration on the Scribbles Designs blog. It's the "Monthly Scribbler's Showcase".  I have 2 cards to share for my portion of the showcase.  The first one uses #611 Birdhouse 6

I colored the Birdhouse with my neon Copic markers -- the ones I hardly ever have a chance to use.  I used a variety of dies to create the card, including the sentiment.

Here's the next card:


This uses #417 Dog Bone, colored with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils, and Puppy Power Papers Set.  The sentiment is from a retired Close To My Heart acrylic stamp set.  The circle card base is from a Tattered Lace die.  The other circle dies are from Close To My Heart.  There's a tiny bit of Timeless Twine on this cad to finish it off.

That's my inspiration for Scribbles Designs.  There are some awesome digital stamps and papers to be found there, so poke around on both the blog and the store and you'll like what you see!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
Crafty Sentiments Designs -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, especially the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards!! I love them especially the shape card with the adorable dog image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete