Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I've Got Your Back -- for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

It's the middle of the month, and it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is Halloween/Harvest.

I used Sasayaki Glitter's image #64, Naughty Alien, to create this:



I colored Naughty Alien with Faber-Castel Polychromos pencils.  Once I got done, I wasn't sure if the Naughty Alien looked expertly shaded, or if he looked like a 5 year old picked up the pencils and colored!  Oh well, I had fun either way.

The sentiment was computer generated.  Papers on this card are from Echo Park. 

I hope you can join us this month at Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  There's still plenty of time to enter our Halloween/Harvest themed challenge.  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
A2Z Scrapbooking Challenge -- Frightfully Fun


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That monster has such a cute butt. Wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a FUN card! Silly Alien. Thank you for joining us at A2Z Scrapbooking October's Challenge.

    Annie- DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute alien!Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun cute alien. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete