Thursday, August 1, 2019

Once Upon a Dream -- for Lavinia World Challenges

It's the first Thursday of the month, and that means it's challenge time on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog! This is challenge #6 already!  Challenges are Anything Goes, as long as you use an acrylic or rubber stamp.  Lavinia Stamps are not a requirement, however, if you do use a Lavinia Stamp in your project, your chances are doubled or winning a prize of a gift certificate to the Lavinia World store, based in the US. 

My DT project for today's challenge uses several fairy stamps, a sentiment stamp, and one of the papers found in the Lavinia World Store. This was the first I had used the papers, and I really liked them!

Here is Once Upon a Dream!



I stamped Rory, then Darcy (using the Rory & Darcy set) with Versafine Clair ink - Nocturne. I stamped the Once Upon a Dream sentiment, also using Versafine Clair ink.  The paper is the Starbright paper.  It is originally 7.5 x 5, but I cut it down to 6.25 x 5 to fit into an existing envelope I have.  This left me room to mat it  with 2 different colors on my card base.  There were 4 sheets of paper in the Starbright package.   Look for it on future cards, too!

That's it for me for this challenge.  I hope to see something from you!  These Lavinia stamps are so gorgeous, and so fun to play with! Visit the Lavinia World store, do some shopping, and join in on our Lavinia World challenges.  I'd love to see your magical creations!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Digichoosday -- ATG
Arty Divas -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Julie! I love the big moon and your beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Julie!! I love Rory and Darcy!! They look so sweet playing before the moon!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the perfect combination! Your card gives such a mysterious vibe :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love your little silhouette fairies playing under the stars in the moonlight
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes AUGUST 2019
    Monthly Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love those Lavinia stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this- I bought some of the papers, but I haven't tried to use them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. Love the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beautiful background paper is the perfect setting for your sweet scene. Love it!
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Lavinia! This is awesome! Thank you so much for joining the challenge of Digi Choosday by polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie xx
    Arty Divas DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}





    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful enchanting card x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete