Saturday, August 24, 2019

Thank You Heart Card

I'm posting today on the Dies R Us Inspiration blog.  I love it when I have a chance to create with dies as the focus.  It gives me a chance to stretch my creative wings a bit. 

Do you ever take advantage of the pre-orders and specials offered through the Dies R Us Store?  There are some awesome things to take advantage of!  I recently discovered Birch Press Designs during one of these pre-order events.  These dies are awesome!  Be watching for them!

I used all 3 layers of the Birch Press Designs Amour Arch to create this:


I used 3 different shades of pink -- a light pink, mauve, and eggplant to create the layered arch.  I was concerned it might be difficult to line up, but I lined up the 2 small hearts on the outside, and that lined up the whole thing.  It was really easy!  I glued all the layers together using Scraperfect Best Glue Ever and the medium No Clog Writing Cap.

The sentiment I used is by Crafter's Companion, but is similar to this one, by Poppy Stamps.  I like the look of sentiments that are die cut, then have a shadow layer behind them.  I used Stick It Adhesive Sheets on the sentiment and the layer behind it. 

I added some Liquid Pearls to the card for a little more Bling.  Dies R Us carries many great colors of Liquid Pearls.  The ones on this care are White Opal.

Here's a picture of all the supplies I used.  You can see what the package of the Birch Press Amour Arch dies look like.

Here's all the die cuts once they are cut out, but not yet assembled:


Supplies used on this card from the Dies R Us Store:




I will leave you with one more picture of the finished card:


Have you heard about the Design Team call for the Dies R Us Inspiration team?  This is a wonderful team to be on!  You can find all the details here





click below for:
STORE 
 CHALLENGE BLOG
  FACEBOOK

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters -- use dies as the focus
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
Crafty Calendar Challenge -- ATG


4 comments:

  1. Julie, this is gorgeous. LOVE all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting die with so much potential! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters "dies" challenge. Hope to see you visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Julie! Love the die. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete