Monday, March 2, 2020

Have a Blessed Easter -- for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

It's the first Monday of the month, so it's time for a new challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges, where the challenges are always Anything Goes!

I used a darling Easter set for the challenge today called Cottontail Easter. I used it to create this:



Cottontail Easter comes with 2 versions of the bunny (with and without the bow) and in both pre-colors and black & white. There's also a variety of Easter eggs and sentiments to keep you creating for hours!

I chose a black & white version of Cottontail Easter.  I colored him with Copic markers, then fussy cut him.  I printed the sentiment (also from the Cottontail Easter set), and then I was ready to make the card base.

I found this card front in the Silhouette Design Store, and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  I used a wet glue to glue it down to the card front, then added some tiny rhinestones to add sparkle.

I hope you can join our Anything Goes challenge the next 2 weeks at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges.  I'd love to see what you create! One $10 gift certificate will be given away to the Jan's Digi Stamp Store.

Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art --March linky party
TTCRD -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. That die cut is perfect for this image, (I am off in search of it now) and you have coloured him beautifully.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card, Julie! That die cut frame with the bunnies is so perfect for the image. Fab color combo. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Love the die cut border. You did an outstanding job of coloring the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card- loving the pretty colors and your diecuts are so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the die cut you found to go with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is stunning. Love the image and the die cut.

    ReplyDelete