Sunday, March 1, 2020

Some Bunny Loves You -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's March (already!) and it's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group. This month's theme is "my favorite color".  You'd think that would be an easy one, but I always  way over think this. My favorite color changes with the season, it changes with what medium I'm using to color, and even what kind of paper I'm using.  See? I make it way too hard.  In general though, I prefer blue and pink in life, so that's what I chose for today's card.

Using All Dressed Up Stamp's image, Some Bunny Loves Me, I created this:



I colored Some Bunny Loves Me with Copic markers in my favorite pinks and blues, then used dies from Anna Griffin to create the card base.  The papers on the card are from Close To My Heart. The pretty blue ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

You have all month to enter the "favorite color" challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group. Visit the All Dressed Up Stamps Shop to pick out your favorite image, color it up with your favorite color(s), and enter it in the challenge. I'd love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art-- March Linky Party
A Gem of a Challenge -- ATG
Send a Smile 4 Kids --Easter or Spring
Outlawz Festive Fridays' -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART MARCH LINKY challenge
    This is really pretty I love the fairy tale look
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a abulous project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles’ Gems Challenge good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete