Thursday, March 12, 2020

Honey Bunny -- for We Are 3 Digital Shop

I love Spring!  I love the return of the birds (I saw my first robin a few days ago), the melting of the snow, the increased daylight, and the beautiful flowers that bloom in the springtime. I also like the new birth that you can see in spring -- from farm animals, to woodland creatures, even little bunnies.  We Are 3 Digital Shop recently had anew release celebrating all things spring, including cute bunnies.  Here is Honey Bunny, also using the newly released Springtime We Are 3 papers:


I colored Honey Bunny with Copic markers, but he (she?) does also  come in a pre-colored version.  After coloring him, I fussy cut him, then attached him to this tag.

I used this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday to jumpstart my creativity.  Here is the sketch:


We Are 3 Digital Shop has many wonderful papers, printables, and digital images in their shop.  Take a look for yourself!  You are sure to find something you love. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday -- week 600
Cute Card Thursday -- Celebrate
Outlawz Festive Friday -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie, he is a cutie! I might have to have him come and live at my house! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Bunny and love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Congratulations on winning at Cute Card Thursday.

    ReplyDelete