Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Found One! An Easter New Release for Bugaboo Stamps

We are getting so close to Easter!  I am terribly out of sync with this whole "safer at home" order my state is under.  Not going to church on Palm Sunday really threw me off kilter!  Having a Quiet Easter week, instead of preparing lots of services and being on the organ bench all week long seems even stranger.  We will remember the Easter of 2020, I think.

But, I'm getting off track!  It's Tuesday, and that means it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps.  Today's new release is just in time for Easter.  I knew I got on the subject for a reason! The new digi, available for 1/2 price for a week, is called Easter Bunny I found one!


I colored Easter Bunny I Found One with Copic markers.   I used a sketch from the current sketch challenge at the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge to jump start my creativity.  Here's the sketch:
As you can see, I followed the sketch pretty closely.

The papers that I used on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are part of the newly released Orange Lemonade papers.  I love how bright and cheerful they are!

I hope you check out what the other talented Catch the Bug designers did with today's new release, Easter Bunny I found One. Snap this cutie up for 1/2 price and enter our Anything Goes challenge this week.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- April 1-14 
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Easter
D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
Crafty Animals -- ATG with an animal

2 comments:

  1. Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I just I have been commenting on Facebook and didn't realize I wasn't commenting on your site, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete