Friday, April 24, 2020

Think Positive, Stay Strong! for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Friday!  My favorite day of the week!  It's the  day that Bugaboo Stamps offers a freebie for all the many Bugaboo fans.  Yes, it's Freebie Friday!

Today's freebie is good for spring, get well, birthdays, encouragement, just about anything you'd like to use it for! Here's Dollar Flower Bug



I colored Dollar Flower Bug with Faber Castell color pencils on Kraft.  I really like to effect.  Then, I found some wild papers in the We Are 3 Digital Shop that I thought looked good with the Dollar Flower Bug image. They are the newly released Orange Lemonade papers. Aren't they cheerful!  The sentiment is also from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Encouraging Words sentiments

I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card.  It was from about a month ago. The banner die is from Tonic Studios. 

There are many great examples of how to use this free image over on the Catch the Bug Blog today.  Check it out! Then, grab the freebie in the Bugaboo Stamps store, color it up, and enter it in some of  the Catch the Bug Challenges.  I'd love to see your creations, and you very well may win more awesome Bugaboo images.  How great is that?

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D..L. Art -- April Linky Party
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Romantic Garden
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge -- Bugs, Blooms, and Butterflies

3 comments:

  1. Julie you have been doing such wonderful coloring on the kraft. This looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design with this pretty image!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout & the bright colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month. I hope to see you create with us again soon
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete