Wednesday, April 8, 2020

National Draw a Bird Day -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Wednesday, and that means it's Humor me Wednesday on the Catch the Bug Blog.  Holidays, both important and obscure are celebrated this day.  I'm sure draw a bird day is important to someone, but this is a new day to party for me!

Jodie has many wonderful bird images in her Bugaboo Stamps Store.  I chose this amazing Hummingbird image because of it's simplistic line drawn appearance. I think it definitely qualifies for Draw a Bird Day, don't you?


I printed the hummingbird image onto silver paper from Crafter's Companion, then used a heart die from Spellbinders to cut it out.  The designer papers are also from Crafter's Companion. The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from My Pink Stamper that has been in my collection for many years.  I kept the card simple to emphasize that beautiful Hummingbird digi

Check out the other holidays that are being celebrated this week, and how creative the other Bugaboo designers are over at Catch the Bug!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiment -- ATG + a Sentiment
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Spring

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice for a 'drawn' bird, Julie! Gorgeous paper with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at this weeks Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment! This is such a super pretty card! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Wonderful use and placement of various elements! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete