Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Bird Day! for MHKDesigns June Challenge

My mother-in-law celebrated her birthday yesterday.  She loves birds.  She's one of those fanatics that travels the world to add birds to her life list.  So, I made this card for her birthday, and for the new challenge that starts today at MHKDesigns. 


This card uses several sets found in the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop: 
Sea Creatures Digital Stamp Set  and Serene Seaside Patterned Digital Papers.

I colored the bird from the Sea Creatures set with Caran D'ache Neocolor II artist's crayons and a paint brush. 

Sets used on this card:






MHKDesigns challenges are always anything goes, if you use an MHKDesigns image.  If you choose to use something else, here's a mood board for inspiration: 

The challenge runs all month, so you have lots of time to join the fun!  There's great prizes to win, and I'd love to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Julie! I adore the patterned paper you chose as your background and for your sentiment tag! You colored the image fabulously, as well! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie. I'm sure your MIL will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring on this card is amazing ....you've done a great job

    ReplyDelete