Friday, June 30, 2017

You Are My Sunshine -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Hello, and happy Friday!  I love big, bold sentiment stamps that can be the focal point of a card.  I found this great one in the Great Impressions Stamps store, and fell in love with it. 



This is E876 My Sunshine.  All I did was ink it up, cut it out with a square die cut, back it with another die cut (both by Spellbinders) and centered it on the card.

The bright, summery designer paper is from Echo Park.  I cut the sun die cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. 

It was a fun, easy card.

This is my last post for Great Impressions Stamps, and I want to thank Deone and Ruza for the wonderful experience!  I have loved every minute and will treasure each of my Great Impressions Stamps

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweet sentiment!!Such a beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Julie! I was so happy to have you come back and join the team. Wishing you all of the best! See you around!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete