Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Thinking of You -- & Great Impressions Stamps

Greetings, fellow stampers.  I hope your June is going well.  I have a simple, yet pretty card to share with you today using a Great Impressions Stamp.



This round card uses F326 Daisy Thinking of You, colored with Copic markers.  I used round dies from Craftin' Desert Divas, Lifestyle Crafts, and Tattered Lace to create this shaped card.  Papers are from Graphic 45. 

Have you entered the Great Impressions Stamps Challenge yet?  You still have a few days.  The theme this month is Masculine. This is the final challenge, so I hope you can enter it!

2 comments:

  1. This is super sweet Julie! I'm all about making easy CAS cards!
    Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that is a gorgeous card. Love the shape and papers.

    ReplyDelete