Thursday, July 12, 2018

Birthday Dragons Coming Your Way -- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

It was a rainy Thursday, so after meeting a friend at the local coffee shop this morning, I came home and got creating.  I used this month's progressive freebie at The Dragon's Lair, and combined it with this Wednesday's Sketch challenge at The Outlawz.  Here's what I came up with:



I colored up the dragons with Copic markers, then fussy cut them.  Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the Nature Blends digital papers.

Here's the sketch I used:



As you can see, I followed it pretty closely.

The large heart die is from Spellbinders.  The small heart die, across the top is from a company that no longer exists -- Top Dog Dies.   The Happy Birthday sentiment is a sticker from Hot Off the Press. 

That's it for this one.  It's almost the weekend!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dragon's Lair Facebook Challenge -- July Progressive Freebie
Outlawz Wednesday Challenge -- sketch
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring. I love your dragons and great birthday card

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie is is gorgeous. SO glad that you had fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I love the background papers. When I first saw the dragon I began singing "Puff the Magic Dragon" Now it is stuck in my head. Thankyou for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also an important thing to remember while planning a party. I have shortlisted some of the nice venues in Chicago for my daughter’s birthday but I also have to look for the ideas to decorate the place and make invitation cards.

    ReplyDelete