Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Pinwheel Celebration -- for Simply Crafty SVGs

I'm posting today for Simply Crafty SVGs.  It's my last post for the design team -- at least for now.  I've greatly enjoyed being on Sandy's team, but I'm trying some new things for the next few months and it's hard to find time for it all. 

Simply Crafty SVGs has some amazing files.  Today, I made a card using the A2 Frame Card Set 1:


There are SVG files for 4 cards that come in the A2 Frame Card Set 1.  This is just one of them.

I used plenty of red, white, and blue papers since this is on my blog on Independence Day.   The pinwheel and ribbon are not part of the A2 Frame Card Set 1.

I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut out the card.  Papers have been in my stash forever.  I drag them out once a year and use a bit more of them.  One of these years, they'll be gone.  I think they are from My Mind's Eye, but I'm no longer sure. 

I'm off to the Liberty Fest parade.  It's the biggest event we have in this small town I live in, next to Christmas.   It's going to be great!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

1 comment: