Wednesday, July 18, 2018

You Arff the Best -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Do you like mermaids?  How about merdogs?  I have both for you today!

This adorable digi image is from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  This digi is called Mermaid with Merdog. I've never seen a merdog, but then, I've never seen a mermaid either!  They sure look cute snuggling together, though, don't they?

I colored Mermaid with Merdog with Copic markers.  I found the sentiment on an old acrylic dog stamp set I have and it seemed to fit.  I created the background for the card using distress inks and a stencil. 

For more mermaid digis, new releases, and other adorable acrylic stamps, digis, and printable papers, visit the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez store.  Check out Patricia's blog for great inspiration using the products just mentioned. Then, there's the Kinda Cute Facebook Group for a monthly challenge and more great inspiration for you!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Outlawz Challenges -- Thursday Twist - Wags and Whiskers

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is this lovely make Julie--- love me a mermaid and pup--how cleaver!! Thank you for dropping off your lovely art at WAW this challenge - we hope you will come back again - have a blessed day - Guest Designer for July, Gail Scott - enjoying the fun ride!
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love your coloring and design. Thank you so much!! xx

    ReplyDelete