Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Happy Holidays -- Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug

I've been trying to play along all week over at Catch The Bug for their Christmas in July week.  I was lucky enough to win a challenge there last week, and I'm using the prizes I won to participate this week.  It's been great fun!  

Today's card is for Sunday's Sketch challenge.  My card uses Snowflake Snowman:


Here's the sketch I used:

I colored up Snowflake Snowman with Copic markers, then used a circle die to cut it out. I cut out a slightly larger circle die with black card stock.  I love how black makes images pop.  The designer papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are Loving Winter Digital Papers and Christmas Magic Digital papers. 




Five months from today is Christmas.  I better get cranking on my cards!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Christmas in July -- Sunday Sketch Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card with this cutie!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Christmas in July event.
    Annemarie en Merit GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for joining our Sunday CIJ Sketch challenge @ Catch the Bug! What a great project. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute! love the glittery blue paper!
    Thanks for joining us in our Bugaboo Christmas in July event!
    Smiles...Jodie (Bugaboo Stamps Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this is so sweet. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining in the Christmas in July Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, wow, I love this card. The colors on your card are great together. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Catch The Bug challenge blog. Good luck.
    ~Jo, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Julie xx Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete