Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy Howlidays! for the 12 Months of Christmas

It's a new month, so there's a new link up over at the 12 Months of Christmas. This month, the optional theme is Christmas Plaids.

Our wonderful sponsor this month is Ike's Art.  Decosse's Dynamite Doodles is again sponsoring a wonderful plaid paper for those that use a plaid paper on their card.  

I used the darling digi, Xmas Jack Russell, to create this:



I colored up Xmas Jack Russell with Copic markers.  The Christmas plaid background paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  It is from her Holiday Hoopla collection.  The dog paw border was purchased at Dies R Us.  It is from Frantic Stamper.  The sentiment is a retired stamp I've had in my possession forever.  Or is that fur-ever?  The glimmer trim is from CTMH, and the tiny bit of twine is from Timeless Twine.

Christmas plaids-- I love the look, and I hope you do, too! It's the optional theme this month at The 12 Months of Christmas.  Come link up your Christmas cards and be eligible to win the gift certificate from Ike's Art!  Link up a plaid card and get the paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Christmas
The Holly & the Ivy -- Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stamping -- ATChristmas Goes
Crafting By Designs -- Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful design Julie. So many things to love. The dog image is adorable, great choice of colours & the paw print border is really effective. Love it.

    We're currently looking for some new creative talent to join our Papercraft Business Design Team & would love for you to consider applying. You can find out all the details & apply here: Papercraft Business DT Call

    I hope you're having an awesome week.
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and a fabulous design, love the papers and the paw prints! Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm I think I've seen a pup like that before. Great Christmas card. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet Julie! This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas plaid and that little dog is adorable. Awesome card - Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super card. Great colouring and I really love that paw print border :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete