Monday, July 29, 2019

I Love Crafting -- the Outlawz July Progressive Freebie

Phew!  I wasn't sure I was going to get this month's progressive freebie done at The Outlawz.  It's getting down to the wire, but it is finally complete.  The month has gotten away from me!

The free image this month is from Little Blue Button (thank you!).  I used the current sketch (loosely) from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. 



Isn't she cute?  Both she and her kitty are getting into a bit of crafting.  

Here's the sketch I used:


Papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  The die I used, the foil tape, and the acrylic stamp are also from Close To My Heart. 

That's it for this card.  Now, to find some challenges.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie -- July
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- through Aug. 6
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party

1 comment: