Saturday, July 20, 2019

What do you mean? Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps


Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps!  It all starts today on the Catch the Bug Blog and runs for a week.  The challenges will stay open longer than that so you will have time to enter.  See each day's events for the details!

Today, at Catch the Bug, to launch the Festivities with Style, we want you to create a project from one of these 3 movies:

Since I'm such a dog lover, and I watch A Charlie Brown Christmas every year, that's the movie theme I made my project from.  I created a card using the adorable digi, Enough Reindeer:



Isn't that the sweetest?  The Enough Reindeer digi comes with the image and the sentiment. I colored it with Copic markers.  

The paw prints is a background stamp I have.  It's from Impression Obsession.  The dots paper is from Echo Park.  The paw print brad has been in my possession since I started this crazy scrapbooking/card making hobby years ago. 

That's my DT inspiration for today's movie themed challenge.  They'll be different themes all week, with lots of prizes you can win, all with a Christmas in July theme.  Check the Catch the Bug blog each day to find out what's in store! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a Critter
Crafty Animals -- ATG with an animal
Animal Friends Challenge -- dogs
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is adorable. Perfect paw embellishment and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this little guy just makes me smile all over! I want to give him a hug! Thanks for joining us this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love this image. What a great card Julie. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete