Sunday, September 29, 2019

A Latte Birthday Wishes -- the Outlawz Progressive Freebie

Every month, I try to participate in the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.  This month, Kristy Breach, of Imagine That Digistamp provided the freebie. Not only did she provide everyone with a darling image called Lorie's Mocha for all Seasons, she also provided us with fun coffee sentiments.

I took the easy way out this month, and used one of the cute coffee sentiments, also making a gift tag holder for a friend.  This friend celebrated her 60th birthday yesterday.  She has 4 Labradors, and is training another one to be a service dog for a family with an autistic child.  She has a huge heart, and loves her Labrador Retrievers.  This gift tag holder was a hit:


I found this Labrador gift tag holder file in the Silhouette Design Store, and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The paw print paper is from AMB Illustrations.  You can see the cute sentiment I used, from the Coffee Sentiments.  I cut out the tag with a die from Close To My Heart.  The black ribbon is from my stash.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge -- September
Outlawz Festive Friday -- birthday
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party

1 comment: