Sunday, September 22, 2019

Beret Girl -- a New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps

It's the 22nd of the month, and that's one of the days each month that New Releases are showcased at All Dressed Up Stamps.  You'll find these  new releases (and all Wendy's wonderful are!) in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop.  You'll find DT inspiration in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and on the All Dressed Up Blog

I present to you the wonderful New Release, Beret Girl:



Oh my gosh!  I'm all  a-swoony over this one!  Isn't she the cutest?  She truly is fabulous!  It is the only word I could think of to use with her!  

I colored her with Copic markers.  I set out to use Fall colors, so I could use some fall papers with her, but she wanted to be pastel.  When you are as pretty as Beret Girl, you easily get your way!

The designer papers on this tag are digital.  I found them at Pixel Scrapper.  The 2 tags were cut out with dies from Paper Wishes.  The 'Fabulous' is a die from Crafter's Companion.  The paper flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Beret Girl is one of 4 new releases, so check out the sources I named above to see the other inspiration for the other 3 new releases.  They, too, are fabulous!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Pink Gem Challenge -- ATG
AUD Sentiments -- ATG plus a sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude --ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- rounding the corners (on the tags)


1 comment: