Monday, September 16, 2019

Never Lose Your Sense of Wonder - for the Path of Positivity

It's the 3rd Monday of the month, and it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. This month, the optional theme is, "curiosity".  Our sponsor for this month is Bugaboo Stamps, and our ongoing sponsor is Scribbles Designs

I used the adorable Deacon Bugs to create this card:



I colored Deacon Bugs with Copic markers, then computer generated my sentiment, sticking with the theme of 'curiosity'.  Deacon Bugs definitely seems curious, going off to explore nature, with his bug net and pail to collect his specimens.  He's a boy after my own heart!  I, too, love to go on hikes exploring.

I used 2 papers from the Autumn Woodland Collection from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The Fall ephemera was cut out with dies from Yvonne Creations.  

The 'Curiosity' theme is optional.  You can link up any positive themed project you make at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  You have until Oct. 6.  I'd love to see your creations!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Crafty Friends Challenge -- Autumn Colors
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- Cute Fall Cards 4 Kids
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- rounding the corners

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. Great stamp and love all the leaves and bright fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors here! Fall is my fav time of year with all the rich browns and reds! Hikes and exploring are the best in the fall~~especially with pups along! ;)

    ReplyDelete