Tuesday, September 3, 2019

No Chocolate in Heaven?!? for Bugaboo Stamps

It's  Tuesday, and that is New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, or in today's case, it's re-release of a great Oldie that you might not have seen in awhile.  This digi sums up a common philosophy I have about heaven!



This  is Ruby - No Chocolate in Heaven, floating on her cloud, and philosophizing about a life well lived. You gotta love Ruby!

I colored Ruby - No Chocolate in Heaven with Copic markers, then used several Spellbinders dies to cut her out and create the card shape.

I used the current sketch at the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge to jump start my creativity.  Here it is:

Today is the last day of the challenge, so I'm sneaking in under the wire on this one.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The cloud paper is from the Back to Basics Collection, and the bright pink paper is from the Garden Dance Collection.

I tried making a Hershey's Kiss to use as an embellishment, but it ended up looking like the emoticon for a pile of poop, so I opted for chocolate ribbon instead!  Much more appealing to the eye!

Ruby - No Chocolate in Heaven -- she's 1/2 price this week, so head on over to the Bugaboo Store!  Then, head to the Catch the Bug Blog to see what the other uber talented Bugaboo Stamps DT did with this fantastic stamp!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- ends Sept. 3
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Make My Monday Challenge -- use shapes on your card
ART-astic Challenge Blog -- use humor
Outlawz Monday Challenge -- Layers

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ribbon to go with the fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Make My Monday.

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/
    Make My Monday Design Team

    ReplyDelete