Friday, May 22, 2020

Happy Florals -- for Colour Crazy Challenges

It's Friday, and that means there's a challenge beginning today at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Every week, there's a new challenge.  Challenges are always anything goes, as long as images are hand colored with whatever medium you prefer.

The sponsor for this week's challenge is Conie Fong.  She has some wonderful images, including this one!



This card features the Conie Fong image, Flowers in Vase, Colored with Copic markers.  I used a die from Crafter's Companion for the sentiment and cut it out twice, offsetting it slightly.  I added the butterfly die for a little extra bling. 

Each week's challenge last 2 weeks, but a new challenge starts each week.  I do hope you'll link up your hand colored images.  I'd love to see your creations, and with our wonderful sponsors, there are wonderful prizes you can win!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
QKR Stampede -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Julie, and that blue vase is gorgeously shaded! Love the vibrancy and happiness in your creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your beautiful card did make me happy, Julie! I love how cheerful and vibrant your colours are. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Lori (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Julie! I adore this sweet card, my friend! Beautiful coloring--those bold colors make my heart happy! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete