Friday, May 8, 2020

Look Hoo's Graduating! for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Friday!  Yes, Friday!  and that means it's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! How do I know?  Every Friday is Freebie Friday!  And the image is free for an entire week!  Yea!

Today's image is perfect for graduation.  I feel very sorry for this year's class of graduates.  They are missing out in ways they will probably never realize, and the class of 2020 will always be remembered as the Pandemic class, I'm afraid.  

But, back to Freebie Friday...

Here's Bird Greetings - Graduating:



I colored Bird Greetings -  Graduating with Copic markers.  The school colors in the small town where I live are purple, white, and orange, so I used those on the bird, scroll, and hat. I found a sketch that I thought would work well for this card at this current sketch challenge at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch:
As you can see, I followed it pretty closely.  I added another banner shape for the sentiment, and that's the only deviation.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  There's a piece from the Trees Collection, and a piece from the Distressed Burlap Collection

The sentiment comes with the Bird Greetings - Graduating Image. It's all free this week!  Grab it, then enter it in this week's challenge that starts tomorrow at Catch The Bug Challenges. Check out what the other talented designers created while you are there!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- April 29- May 12
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
Polkadoodles -- ATG
QKR Stampede -- ATG

2 comments: