Friday, May 29, 2020

Home - My Happy Place -- for We Are 3 Digital Shop

Home.  We've probably all been spending more time there than we've planned on.  Hopefully it's a happy place for you.  Home for me is where my husband is, my Golden Retriever is, and all my crafting goodies are.  It's definitely my happy place!  So, when I saw all these home themed goodies in the We Are 3 Digital Shop, I knew I had to create something special with them!



Isn't that fun?  I don't know why, but as soon as I saw those 2 Home digital images, this box card idea popped into my head.  I used the pre-printed versions of the Home digital images here, but they also come in black & white so you can color them however you'd like.  I used two of the Homeland papers on this box card, and the sentiment is one of four from the Home sentiment set. All of these products work so well together!

The box card is a set of dies from Crafter's Companion.  Once I got it figured out, it was very fun to work with!

Visit the We Are 3 Digital Shop and see all the wonderful products there. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
QKR Stampede -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. It's darling, Julie, and the brilliant pine green coloring is fabulous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete