Friday, May 1, 2020

Woof to You -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's May 1, and I don't know where April went, even though I didn't do much with the month.  I did have more time for crafting, and I enjoyed that!  May 1 - that means there's a new challenge starting today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group. This month's theme is Flowers (either in the image or embellishments).  The challenge will run for the month of May.  You will find many wonderful images that will work for this theme in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

I don't know how I overlooked this adorable image for as long as I did, being such a dog lover, but when looking for an image with flowers in it, I found the Little Scottie Dog digital image.  I knew immediately that it had to be what I colored up for this month.  Here's Little Scottie Dog:



I colored Little Scottie Dog with Copic markers.  I found the puppy papers at AMB Illustrations.  The colors seemed like a perfect match.  The Woof! sentiment is an acrylic stamp from a company that is no longer in business.  The pink heart stickers are from my stash.  This adorable Little Scottie Dog was a joy to color!  You will find him and many more wonderful images in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.

I hope you join us this month in the All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge for our flowers theme.  Remember, the flowers can be either in the image or in the embellies.  I'd love to see what you make, and you could win your choice of some wonderful digis from the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies --ATG with a Critter
Crafty Animals  -- ATG with an Animal 
Crafty Friends Challenge -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely whiskers! So nice to see you here at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for our challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this from the image to the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a sweet puppy, Julie! Love how your Copic coloring looks like water colors. Delightful technique.

    ReplyDelete