Friday, August 10, 2018

Bee Adorable -- for QKR Stampede

It's Fri-Yay!  I love Fridays -- it means it's start of a new challenge at QKR Stampede. Every Friday, a new challenge.  Every Friday, Anything Goes!

This week, I'm in a Bee Happy sort of mood.  I colored up this QKR Stampede bee image called Bumble Bee (Q-digi14017) and created this: 



I colored Bumble Bee with Copic markers.  The papers and sentiment on this card are both new releases this month at We Are 3 Digital Shop.




I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see what you make, and we've got wonderful prizes you can win -- like this cute digi!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Summer
Craft Rocket Challenges -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool the bee is adorable I love the colors. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge # 234“summer” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny creation! Amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#20 – Spotlight}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#20 – Summer}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#51 – ATG}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete