Monday, August 27, 2018

Donut Be Afraid!

Woohoo!  I managed to get this month's progressive freebie colored and made into a card for The Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  It took me nearly all month to do it, but it is done, and here it is!


This Donut Hippo is by Sandra Caldwell, I sure appreciate her sponsoring the challenge this month.  

I colored Donut Hippo with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  I used 2 different paper collections -- Happy Birthday, and Celebrate


Celebrate

The silver flower things that kind of looks like a dish scrubby is from Close to My Heart.  It has been retired for a long time, but I still had one in a package, and I thought it matched well with the hippo.

OK, time to wrap this up and start some supper for the hubs.  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals/birds” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete