Thursday, August 16, 2018

Birthday Boy -- for Sasayaki Glitter

It's time for a bit of mid-challenge inspiration at Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog. The theme this month is "male".  Naz has some adorable male images in the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy store.  Check them out here!

For today's inspiration, I used the Sasayaki Glitter image, Benny (image #148) to create this:



I colored Benny with Copic markers.  Doesn't he have the most mischievous expression on his face?

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  I used the Roses Are Red paper collection. 

The Happy Birthday sentiment is a die that I cut.  It is from Diamond Press.  The stitched oval dies are from Spellbinders dies. 

I hope you find time to still join in on the Sasayaki Glitter "Male" challenge.  It will run until September 2, so there's still plenty of time to link up!  Have fun coloring!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greetings -- Kids
Craft Rocket Challenges -- ATG

1 comment:

  1. This little guy is just too cute. Love the birthday die along the side.

    ReplyDelete