Wednesday, August 15, 2018

For My Friend -- and DigiStamps4Joy Challenge Blog

August 15 -- I can't believe how fast August is going! The days aren't getting cooler yet (I wish!), but they sure are getting shorter.  Signs of Autumn are creeping up on us.  When I'm out and about, I keep seeing sunflowers, and I just love them!  They inspired me to create this card for some mid-challenge inspiration at DigiStamps4Joy.



Our optional theme this time is an easy one -- add a sentiment.  I almost always add a sentiment to my cards, so this was an easy one!  
This card uses the digi, Sunflower (jl875), colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut.

The sunflower designer paper behind the image, and the sentiment, are both from the New Releases this month at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The paper is one of the papers from the Sunflower paper collection. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthday Sentiment Collection

A little Timeless Twine finishes off the card. 

The challenge at DigiStamps4Joy is Anything Goes with an optional Add a Sentiment or greeting.  It goes until August 31, so you still have plenty of time to enter, and there are great prizes to win -- like this awesome Sunflower digi! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
DigiChoosday -- ATG
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Summer

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! I love sunflowers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the sunflower image,thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Julie! Love the image and the perfect background paper! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Digi Choosday
    Linda

    ReplyDelete