Monday, September 17, 2018

Books -- How I Love Them! for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

It's time for a little mid-challenge inspiration over on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  This month, there is a school theme going on.

I love books!  I love to read many kinds of books, and I think these Library Ants (image #26) do, too!



I colored Library Ants with Copic markers.  I found the quote online and really liked it.  The background paper is digital, and is from Pixel Scrapper.  

I hope you find time to join in on our School-themed challenge at Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  It run until October 2, so there's still lots of time to create and link!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IntAAS -- Nature
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Outlawz Festive Friday -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the rhyme
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Really like the background paper & poem. And your coloring on those cute ants is great! Thank you for joining our Nature challenge at International Art & Soul! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete