Friday, September 21, 2018

Too Cute to Spook -- for Aloha Friday Challenges

It's Friday, and time for a little mid-challenge inspiration on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog.  This time, our sponsor is The Paper Shelter, and the theme is "Kiddy Cards".

I used the adorable Bewitched Night to create this shaker card:



I used the pre-colored image that comes with the Bewitched Night set, computer generated the sentiment, and used a cutting die from Close To My Heart to make the shaker card.  The papers are and embellishments also from Close To My Heart. 

A great card for a kiddy, don't you think?  I hope you join our challenge at Aloha Fridays.  You have until next Friday to enter.  I'd love to see what you create, and The Paper Shelter has wonderful digis you can win! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments -- Fall Colors
Digi Choosday -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Great shaker card. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she flying through the sky! Great color choices and design! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shaker card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete