Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fabulous Friend -- for Scribbles Designs

September 23 -- that means it's the day I post on the Scribbles Designs blog.  It's my day for a little Scribbles Designs inspiration.

I found this really fun owl in the shop, complete with sentiment and frame, and I decided to color it up and create with it.  I really like how it turned out! 

I used Fab Friend to create this: 



I colored Fab Friend with Lyra Rembrandt colored pencils.  I colored the leaves with Caran D'ache Neocolor II artist crayons and Liquid Pearls.  They were cut out with a die from Sizzix.  The papers are from Echo Park.  

There are many wonderful designs in the Scribbles Designs Store, and they are priced VERY reasonably (plus, lots of freebies!).  Check them out!  There's also a monthly challenge to check out on the Scribbles Designs Blog.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Crafter's Castle -- optional Fall 
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- Fall Cards 4 Kids

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete